Giuseppe Parisi was born June 27, 1983 in Naples, Italy.|
Award-winning professional digital artist, photographer and Photoshop teacher.
Winner of the Sony World Photography Award in 2009 and 2012 as one of the first 10 international conceptual photographers.
Giuseppe currently works as digital artist and photographer for Catzwolf Production in Moscow and at Rabbit Hole Studio, a cutting-edge studio engaged in high-end retouching, CGI and illustration, based in Dubai.
Giuseppe is constantly trying to incorporate his conceptual photography with his drawing and painting abilities to produce matte paintings and brave manipulations in the world of graphic arts and advertisment.
• Digital Artist at Rabbit Hole Studio by Shehzad Yunus, Dubai UAE [2012 - today]
• Digital Artist at Catzwolf Production, Moscow Russia [2013 - today]
• Freelance Photographer and Retoucher at Airbnb [2011 - today]
• Matte Painter for the american TV show After Hours, San Francisco USA 
• Stock Photographer at: Shutterstock, Dreamstime, Fotolia, iStock, [2008 - today]
• Oct 2012 - nominated Urban Photographer of the Year with the photo "Late Dinner" by CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year.
• May 2012 - Member of the Judging Commitee of the Photo Romania Festival Contest 2012.
• May 2012 - Guest of honor at Photo Romania Festival 2012 with a personal exhibition and 2 workshops about Digital Matte Painting and Food Photography.
• February 2012 - Shortlisted for the Sony World Photography Award in the Professional Fine Art/Conceptual Photography
• November 2010 - Chosen as a finalist for the TNT Festival of young Italian talents.
• Included among the best Photoshop Artists on "artistsofphotoshop.com"
• April 2009: winner of the Sony World Photography Award in the Amateur Landscape category with "Just Out Of My Reach"
• March 2008: qualified to be in the top ten in the Canon Contest “The Assignment” in Landscape Category with "Brought By The Sea IV"
• Oct 2012: Oradea, Romania - Spied Solitude
• May 2012: Cluj Napoca, Romania - Spied Solitude, Personal Exhibition for Photo Romania Festival
• April 2012: Somerset House , London, UK - Sony World Photography Award Winners Exhibition
• December 2011: Cellamare Interno 56 Gallery, Naples, Italy - Borderlife Exhibition
• April 2010: Gallery Caprice Horn, Berlin, Germany - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• February 2010: Gallery Petronas, Kuala Lumpur, Malesya - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• January 2010: Art Work Space, London, United Kingdom - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• November 2009: Centro de la Imagen, City Of Mexico, Mexico - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• November 2009: Ardel Gallery of Modern Art, Bangkok, Thailand - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• October 2009: Aperture Gallery, New York, USA - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• October 2009: Galerie Esther Woerdehoff, Paris, France - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• October 2009: Edward Day Gallery, Toronto, Canada - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• June 2009: Hamburg-Altona, Germany – Photo-Art Around Mediterranean
• June 2009: Gallery 21, Tokyo, Japan - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• May 2009: EDGE Gallery, Hong Kong, China - Sony World Photography Award Tour
• April 2009: Palais du Festival, Cannes, France - Sony World Photography Award